Recently I have discovered a drawing that should have been included in the last post, but due to my sister's sneaky hiding habits, I didn't find it in time to include last time, so it is added in this one. But whilst another one reappears, it seems another one goes missing. This time my sister decided to lose one of them, so you won't have one for 04/02/2012. This week sees a variety of things, and the continuation of Twilight, Jenny-style (bad drawing and sketchy storyline)
Enjoy!
 |
| 26/01/2012 - a mooing duck and two lovers reuniting |
 |
31/01/2012 - Twilight Part 2
E: Hey meet my family!
B: Ok!
Rosalie: Grr
Emmet: Let's play baseball!
E: Special baseball...
B: Ok!
B: Wow interesting
Alice: Oh no...I sense danger... |
 |
01/02/2012 - looking for the one.
"Argh"
"Hello?"
"Where are you? 我找不到你..." |
 |
| 02/02/2012 - The sadness bear - "Woe est moi" |
 |
03/02/2012 - Twilight Part 3
E: Stay behind me. I'm sorry
B: What?
Carlisle: What are you doing here?
L: I'm Laurence
V: I'm Victoria
J: I'm James, a vampire with a ponytail
L: We're travelling through...Hey...baseball! Can we play?
C: Er we done man!
L: Ok another time then!
E: Cripes!
J: Human! Rarg!
E: Noooo!
{Kerfuffle}
L: Sorry we'll be on our way!
C: Bye!
J: Seeth. Hmm.
B: Phew...
E: What? No phew Bella! He'll be back! And this time it's personal! |
 |
| 05/02/2012 - Amy the fool and some duck |
 |
06/02/2012 - Jedward
I'm John! I'm Edward! Together we are Jedward!
Our entry for Eurovision 2012 (yes it is truly happening!) is called WHAT'S YOUR NUMBER or something like that. Vote for us! |
No comments:
Post a Comment